Unity for Cinematics : Achieve optimized graphics across platforms using the Universal Render Pipeline.Posted on 13 Jul, 2020
CategoriesGame Development, Cinematics
In this session learn to achieve optimized graphics across platforms using the Universal Render Pipeline.
About Arvind Neelakantan
A game engineer with over 12 years of experience, Arvind is a technical evangelist and head of technology for Unity India, whose work spans games, manufacturing, and film/animation. Prior to joining Unity in 2016, he was a game developer at uWink and senior gameplay engineer at Nickelodeon Games in California, where he developed MMOs in Unity. Believing strongly in Indian studios’ potential, Arvind moved there to lead the engineering team for Disney India, where he worked on mobile games, VR/AR experiences, and experimental technologies
Pre- Requisites & Target Audience :
- Install Unity3D before the workshop.
- Game Designers, Indie Game Developers.
- Creative individuals, Technical Artists
This workshop do not require any prior experience or skills
What will you learn?
- How to enhance artist workflows for a faster and more efficient production pipeline.
- Learn the easy ways to import your art from popular 3D content-creation tools.
- Learn several powerful artists and designer-friendly features such as shader graph, Postprocessing stack, and cinemachine for updating your work directly in Unity.
Date: 17th July 2020
|Friday||2:00 PM – 3:30 PM|
For more information, Contact Us
Online Mentoring Session
- Online Via Zoom
- Hands-on Workshop