Workshop - Create Cinematic Scene in Unreal EnginePosted on 21 Jul, 2020
CategoriesGame Development, Cinematics
About Joseph Azzam
As part of the Evangelism team at Epic games, Joseph travels through the Middle East and Northern Africa to talk about and teach Unreal Engine. Joseph founded LebGameDev, a non-profit initiative that focuses on growing the game dev scene in Lebanon. He specialized in a wide range of topics including VR, cultural heritage preservation, photogrammetry, tech art, and Blueprints. He is currently teaching Game Development in universities in Lebanon.
Pre- Requisites for the Workshop:
- Basic understanding of Unreal Engine.
- Familiarity with the interface and how to navigate it. Watch Basic Tutorials here
- Download Unreal Engine 4.25 here
- Learn how to download and install unreal here
- Project files download links will be sent via email before the workshop.
What will you learn?
- By the end of this workshop, attendees are expected to build a simple cinematic scene in Unreal and to become familiar with the Sequencer tool. Additionally, attendees are expected to gain some knowledge on animation workflows related to movies and creating custom animation using the control rig.
Date: 8th August 2020
|Friday||3:00 PM – 5:30 PM|
For more information, Contact Us
- Online Via Zoom
- Hands-on Workshop