Introduction to Programming & Data StructuresPosted on 27 Jun, 2018
Duration24 Lectures - 2 Months
Take your first steps toward a career as a computer programmer! This course provides an introduction to the world of coding from the ground up. Begin by learning to think in the way that computers and programs do. Learn how to write pseudo code, read code, and detect errors. Learn to work with variables and loops, and discover how functions, methods, and operators work with different data types.
Mastery of the concepts in this course provides a firm foundation for further study in any computer language.
Who is the target audience
- All skill levels who do not have programming knowledge
- People who are interested to take Video Game Development Level 1 Course
- People who wants to learn coding
You will learn
- Variables and Basic Data Types
- Decision Control Structure
- Loops & Conditions
- Arrays & other Data Structures
- Overview of Object Oriented Programming
- 24 Lectures
- 48 - 58 Hours
Dates: 5th Jan 2019 – 30th Feb, 2019
|Tuesday||6:00 PM to 8:00 PM||Study Class|
|Thursday||6:00 PM to 8:00 PM||Study Class|
- Course Fee = 25,000 PKR
Need Based Financial Assistance is available for deserving applicants.
Course Fee is non-refundable.
For more information, Contact Us