Game Design 101 - WorkshopPosted on 08 Apr, 2020
We all love playing games but what is a game? What are the basic elements? How do designers create an experience for the player? What about prototyping and iterating? How games become so immersive?
Participants will be introduced to game design and game design concepts, emphasizing the basic tools of game design: paper prototyping, design iteration, and user testing. The audience for this Workshop includes current and aspiring game designers and those interested in delving deeply into the game creation process.
Pre- Requisites & Target Audience :
- - Game Developer who wants to create their own games
- - Creative individuals, dreamers This course do not Require any prior experience or skills
What Will You Learn?
- How to design a "game," through an iterative process and incorporating different concepts and perspectives.
- How to analyze the mechanics of paper and digital games, considering how these mechanics affect game-play and player experiences.
- How to design, develop, and test paper and digital prototype games using an iterative design process and incorporating user feedback.
Date: 19th April 2020
|Tuesday||4:00 PM – 6:00 PM|
For more information, Contact Us
- Workshop Certificate
- Collaborative Learning Experience
- Online Communication with Trainers
- Hands-on Group Projects