Creative Writing Master ClassPosted on 27 Jun, 2018
Duration12 Lectures - 1 Month
CategoriesCreative Writing, Beginners
Crafting a great story is a continues process, learn how to craft an original story that will absorb a reader’s interest from the beginning to end.
This course gives avid readers the skills necessary to turn a love of the written word into a practical experience. It introduces the key characteristics of creative writing, and students are supported with stage-by-stage guidance as they assimilate and put into practice a range of critical and creative methods. In addition the course assignments, participants will be encouraged to discuss one another's writing in class and groups, and will be given guidance on offering constructive and useful criticism.
Pre-Requisites and Target Audience:- Open for everyone with basic English writing skills
- No Prior experience or Skill required
What Will You Learn?
- How to write fiction.
- Step-by-step guide to the essentials of the craft
- Characterization, plotting, description, dialogue and editing
- Enhanced understanding of how novels and stories are written.
- Constructing an effective opening sequence, using imagery creatively, and working with experimental or other distinctive genres
- Developing an individual voice and a confident style while working in a wholly supportive environment.
- 12 Lectures
- 12 - 18 Hours
|Monday||6:00 PM to 7:30 PM||Study Class|
|Wednesday||6:00 PM to 7:30 PM||Study Class|
- Course Certificate
- Live Classes
- Collaborative Learning Experience
- Online Communication with Trainers
- Hands-on Group Projects
- Portfolio Development
- Industry Interview Preparation