Graphic Design with PhotoshopPosted on 29 Jun, 2018
Duration12 Lectures - 1 Month
CategoriesGraphic Design, Beginners
Graphic Design is all around us! Words and pictures—the building blocks of graphic design—are the elements that carry the majority of the content in both the digital world and the printed world. As graphic design becomes more visible and prevalent in our lives, graphic design as a practice becomes more important in our culture.
This course will teach you the fundamental principles of graphic design: image making, composition, working with color and shape... foundational skills that are common in all areas of graphic design practice.
Who is the target audience?- This Photoshop course was designed for all levels of Photoshop users.
- This Photoshop course was also designed with Entrepreneurs in mind.
- You should take this course if you like to learn by doing.
What You Will Learn
- Learn how to develop your Brand Identity and how your Brand is different from your logo
- Learn to create logos and modify existing logos
- Learn how to retouch like a pro, in Photoshop
- You'll learn how to remove blemishes, scars, and tan lines. Then, I'll show you how to enhance eyes, whiten teeth and much more. And a practice photo is included too
- Learn image editing and remove anything in Photoshop!
- Image color manipulation
- Background editing for product of photo shoots
- Professional photo editing’s and touch-ups
- How to create your own customized greeting card
- To create a modern style brochures & flyers
- How to create website branding & ad banner
- To create customized badges & icons
- How to create photo collage
- How to apply filters on photos
- How to create marketing content for facebook
- How to create art for YouTube channel
- How to add your branding to your Youtube thumbnails
- 12 Lectures
- 12 - 18 hours
Dates: From 20th July 2018 to 17th August 2018
|Tuesday||6:00 PM – 8:00 PM||Study Class|
|Thursday||6:00 PM – 8:00 PM||Study Class|
Fee Details :
- Course Fee = 15,000 PKR
*Course Fee is non-refundable.
For more information, Contact Us