Its time for us to teach our kids STEAM & 21st century skills.
Game Development is the most fun way to teach kids about Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math.
This is why we are excited to announce our Summer Camp program for the 2018 summer. A time when all the children will be enjoying their summer holidays. What better way to spend the holidays than to get hands-on training in making the very things we all love: Games.
We are offering a variety of programs of all ages to encourage them on this to learn all essential skills like teamwork, project planning, storyboard creation, critical thinking, problem-solving, creativity, adapting to new challenges.
Students will also be learning:
– Game design by creating physical board games
– Coding by playing games (Scratch/Microsoft Courses)
– Strategy building and design thinking
– Hour of Code with Minecraft
– Basic Game coding with easy to learn softwares
– Experiment with programming to build creativity and confidence
– Create and Play board games
– Learn to draw using AI and coding
– Group activities for team building & Problem solving skills.
21st June 2018 – 6th July 2018
23rd July 2018 – 4th August 2018
10:00 am to 1:00 pm
Registration Fee: 13,500 Rupees
Students should bring their own Laptops and/or Tablets with them for the Camp.
PixelArt Games Academy, Street 14, G-8/1, Islamabad
For registrations and more details please contact on the given numbers: