Sadia BashirFounder Pixel Art Academy
About Sadia :
Talk by Founder PixelArt Games Academy – American University, Washington DC
Aljazeera America : Women breaking gender stereotype in Game Industry of Pakistan
An Entrepreneur & Tech Professional – Mizlink Pakistan.
One woman guiding Pakistan’s future game developer -ShareAmerica
Founder PixelArt Games Academy – StartupCup
The Geeky Gamer – Startup.pk
Pakistani Video Games Pioneers Journey to International Fame- ProPakistani
Pakistani Video Games Guru – IGN Pakistan
Potiential of Games in Pakistan – TEDx Pakistan
Traveler around the world at Train Jam – Gamasutra
Express Tribune: Pakistani Game Developers Turns the Industry heads Worldwide
International Game Developers Association – Women in Games
Pakistani women won seed funding in silicon valley to empower young girls in STEM – ProPakistani
History of Talks/Seminars and Training:
- The process of Making Video Games, Where to start. American University, Washington DC.
- Indie Soapbox: Game Developers Confrence 2017, San Francisco.
- Animation and Games, University of Gujrat, Mandibahalwdin.
- Art Appreciation Seminar at Foundation University Islamabad.
- Games Industry: how to start a career in Game Development. NUST, EME, Islamabad.
- The Potential of Video Games in Pakistan. Speaker TEDx Zabist, Karachi.
- How to start with Game Industry, Panel Speaker at Games Emerge Conference, Islamabad
- Game Development Process for Indies, Speaker at Games Emerge Conference, Islamabad.
- US Embassy, Supply Chain Diversity initiative, US Embassy Islamabad
- Game Design Workshop, Games Emerge Conference, Islamabad.
- How to start your business with Bootstrapping, Women Can Do – II Conference, Islamabad
- ‘ 0 : 1, Game of Life’ at Creative Morning, NIC, Islamabad.
- Game Design Workshop with Ian Schriber at Games Emerge Conference 2018, Islamabad.
Masters of Science in Computer Science
Majors (Artificial Intelligence, Software Engineering, Production processes for Video Games)
Dissertation titled “Contemporary practices of Video Game Development in Industry"
Bachelors of Science in Computer Science
Final Project: A New Life: an FPS game for Cancer Patients in Unreal Engine