Video Games Development (Level 1)Posted on 26 Jun, 2018
Duration36 Classes - 3 Months
CategoriesGame Programming, Intermediate
Computer Games Development combines technology and creativity in a multidisciplinary way. The games industry is still an expanding and challenging sector with continually evolving ideas and cutting-edge technologies. It requires practitioners to exercise more ﬂexibility in software speciﬁcations and functionality, through adapting their approaches to design and management while keeping abreast of broad changes to technology.
This course covers all major technical aspects of the games development process from design to production. It aims to prepare you for a career in software development with a particular emphasis on computer games. The course provides you with a solid understanding of game technologies including programming, applied mathematics, computer graphics and game engines. You are supported to expand a broad range of knowledge and skills including mobile and web application development, 3D modelling and animation, and human computer interaction.
If you love games and want to learn how to make them, then this course will start you down that path. Making games is a creative and technical art form.
Pre- Requisites & Target Audience :- Must have basic knowledge of programming (C++) and video games.
- People with no programming background can take Pre-requisites of Introduction to Programming & Data Structure and can join the course later
This course Require a Laptop which can run Unity 3D 5.0 or above. (Check requirements here)
What Will You learn?
- Industry standard tools and practices of the video game development.
- Technical design and production process for games.
- Project and Team Management through comprehensive tools.
- Developing your own video games using the industry standard tools, including the Unity game engine and C#.
- Through hands-on projects and will be able to leverage an array of game development techniques to create your own basic games.
- Different tools for team and project management.
- 36 Lectures
- 84- 90 Hours
- Games and Digital Production, Pre-Production Techniques
Requirement Analysis & Design ToolsMultiple Classes & Collaboration
- Development Pipelines/ Production Processes
OOP Programming, Math & Physics for GamesMultiple Classes & Collaboration
- Unity programming Fundamentals, Game Play Programming & Level Design
User Experience Design, Project Design and Team ManagementMultiple Classes & Collaboration
- Artificial Intelligence in Games, Visualization and Analytics
Scale able Network Applications & Social IntegrationMultiple Classes & Collaboration
- Shaders & Network Programming , Quality Assurance
Project & Finance ManagementMultiple Classes & Collaboration
- Post-Mortem Analysis
Portfolio Development & Employment PrepMultiple Sessions & Mentoring
- Students will work together to design their own Project ;
Students must have to complete one collaboration project with other students among their batch. They are required to build complete project from an idea to design and complete project in collaboration with other team members of different disciplines. During the course they will also learn Team management, communication skills, finance and Project Management. Every student contributes their expertise into the project and learn new skills which helps students to work on their independent projects and manage work professionallyProject Development
Dates:1st Sep 2019 – 5th Dec 2019
|Monday||7:00 PM to 8:00 PM||Study Class|
|Wednesday||7:00 PM to 8:00 PM||Study Class|
|Friday||6:00 PM to 9:00 PM||Collaboration|
Fee Details :
- Course Fee = 35,000 PKR
Need Based Financial Assistance is available for deserving applicants.
*Fee can be paid in installments. Terms and Conditions Applied.
*Course Fee is non-refundable.
For more information, Contact Us