Digital Drawing and PaintingPosted on 27 Jun, 2018
Duration24 Lectures - 2 Months
CategoriesArt and Animation, Beginners
Digital painting is the new norm for entertainment art. Whether you want to create comics, characters, or insane concept art, you’ll want to learn digital painting.This course is designed to get your feet wet with the tools commonly used for digital drawing and painting. Students will learn the skill set that is rooted in traditional techniques used for drawing and painting. After the traditional drawing and painting students will start on the path of digital painting. This involves learning two different skill sets: the painting software(like Photoshop) and how to draw/paint on a tablet. You can take this course even if you don't have any prior drawing or sketching experience.
Pre- Requisites & Target Audience :
Open for people from all backgrounds.
Beginners who wants to learn digital drawing and Painting skills.
People who wants to pursue career as a Concept /Digital Artist.
Require a Laptop which can run Adobe Photoshop CS6.
A drawing tablet(preferably Wacom).
What Will You Learn?
- Traditional drawing techniques and Sketching.
- Use of a Wacom tablet for a natural feel, building custom Photoshop brushes, and much more.
- Arranging work space and layers.
- Getting ideas onto canvas by using the right reference photos.
- Planning painting and establishing the main tonal values.
- Use of brushes, mix colors, and create realistic lighting effects.
- Modern digital painting techniques, color theory, visualizing concepts.
- Lighting and shadows techniques.
- Human Anatomy Studies.
- 24 Lectures
- 48- 56 Hours
Dates: 1st Sep 2019 – 10th Nov 2019
|Monday||7:00 PM to 9:00 PM||Study Class|
|Thursday||7:00 PM to 9:00 PM||Study Class|
Fee Details :
- Course Fee = 25,000 PKR
*Fee can be paid in installments. Terms and Conditions Applied.
*Course Fee is non-refundable.
For more information, Contact Us