3D Modelling with 3DS MaxPosted on 27 Jun, 2018
Duration12 Lectures - 1 Month
CategoriesArt and Animation, Beginners
Master the art of 3D modelling just in few weeks. Take your first step to enter the 3D computer graphic world with this carefully designed course. Learn how to get around the 3DS Max interface and customize it to suit your preferences. Discover how to model different objects using splines, polygons, subdivision surfaces, and freeform sculpting. Then, learn to construct hierarchies, add cameras and lights, and animate with keyframes. Take an in-depth look at materials and texture mapping, as well as options for rendering engines and lighting. After taking the course , You will be able to model your own styled art for your games or animations.
Pre- Requisites & Target Audience- Design professionals who want to learn 3D.
- Sketch-Up users looking to advance their skill set.
- Anyone with a vague interest in 3D.
- Gamers who want to learn to model their own game assets (especially architectural ones) in 3Ds Max.
- This course requirea laptop with 64 bit Windows operating system and basic computer knowledge.
- Do not require any prior experience and skills
What Will You Learn?
- Fundamental stuff in 3DS MAX such as the UI transformation
- Object creation and manipulation
- Different 3D modelling techniques from primitive object
- Polygon based modelling
- Spline based modelling
- Use subdivision or NURMS for modelling
- Camera handling
- Creating materials and texturing
- Lighting and rendering
- 12 Lectures
- 12 - 18 Hours
Dates: From 20th July 2018 to 20th August 2018
|Monday||5:30 PM to 7:30 PM||Study Class|
|Wednesday||5:30 PM to 7:30 PM||Study Class|
Fee Details :
- Course Fee = 15,000 PKR
Course Fee is non-refundable.
For more information, Contact Us