Job Position for Android Apps Developer
Company: PixelArt Games Academy
Job Type: Full time
Salary: 50,000 PKR – 80,000 PKR (Depending on the skills)
What you will get to do in this role:
•Work with the business and gather requirements and specifications.
•Develop, build, test and maintain mobile applications.
•Brainstorm new ideas, improve UX/UI and fix bugs.
•Perform troubleshooting and resolving production issues
•Ensure optimization of the mobile applications developed
•Work closely with the UX/UI Designers, and other team members
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
– Having 1-3 years of hands-on experience in developing and implementing mobile applications
– Knowledge and/or experience in Android / iOS development
Good understanding of UI/UX concepts for mobile devices.
– Good working experiences in C / C++ / C# / Java or other Object-oriented programming
– Experience in local testing using Appium, Cucumber or SeeTest for native app testing tools
– Familiarity with the publishing of beta app through TestFlight / HockeyApp.
– Familiarity with Agile/Scrum delivery methodology; rapid prototyping is a plus.
– Ability to work creatively with an analytical mindset in a problem-solving environment
– Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic Client environment
– Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming, data structures, and design patterns Proficiency in Java application development
– Working experience with JSON and data via REST
– Working experience with APIs and third-party libraries
Please Email your CV's with Subject of “Android Apps Developer" and cover letter in the email at firstname.lastname@example.org