Professional Certification Program Fall – 2018PixelArt Games Academy is launching Professional Certification programs ranging from Game Programming, Game Design, Digital Art, 3D Visualization, Animation, Sound and Marketing for the people of all the backgrounds & skills who wish to enter into the game industry and make their own video games. The duration of courses is between 2 to 3 Months and has variety of courses from beginner level to Professional Level & Specialization. These programs are designed to provide current practices and skills required by industry, which not only consist technical & Art skills but also covers 21st Century skills like creative & design thinking, problem solving, team collaboration, project management, team management, presentation and communication skills which are critical to make products/Apps/Games. Classes commencing from 20th September, 2018.
Training methods: Collaborative Learning Experience & MentorshipWe provide Collaborative Learning Experience in our training programs. The trainees learn from adept trainers and mentors from the industry from whom they are able to seek guidance. We have designed our courses from beginners to professional level with the help of our advisory board and industry experts. In addition to that, we also organize various workshops which are also, part of the training process. Our Programs contains one compulsory project, which involves collaboration of students from different training programs to work on one Project in collaboration with our GameLab. This is where artists, programmers, creative individuals, storytellers, writers, and sound engineers work together to conceptualize their innovative ideas. During training programs, they Prototype and develop their own ideas for games with diverse team collaboration. After graduation they can continue working with the game lab to complete their games. Our graduates grasp the ability to create complete independent products which strengthens an individual’s ability to build their future as an Independent freelancer, Product Developer, Employee, or Entrepreneur.
Part Time/ Evening ClassesPixelArt Games Academy schedules classes in the evening, between 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM. Classes are also held 2-3 times a week, on weekdays only. This is to help accommodate students and professionals attend these courses alongside their jobs and studies. They can improve and acquire new skills, without becoming overburdened. PixelArt Games Academy is Providing the Following Courses with for the Certification Program.
1) Game Development – Level-1 (3 Months Certification)This course covers all major technical aspects of the games development process from design to production. It aims to prepare you for a career in software development with a particular emphasis on computer games. The course provides you with a solid understanding of game technologies including programming, applied mathematics, computer graphics and game engines. You are supported to expand a broad range of knowledge and skills including mobile and web application development, 3D modelling and animation, and human computer interaction. If you love games and want to learn how to make them, then this course will start you down that path. Making games is a creative and technical art form. View More Details and Apply!
2) Game Design and Production Specialization (3 Months Certification)Game Designing is one of the crucial element of the video games development process. Games aren’t just about ideas, stories and worlds. They are also interactive systems that players experience. What does it mean to develop gameplay or game systems? The ability to “find the fun” in gameplay design is critical to being a successful designer. This course will introduces you to the process of designing gameplay experiences and then how those components can be leveraged in the process of games production. View More Details and Apply!
3) 2D Visual Art and Animation (3 Months Certification)Visual Art has a wide application in all industries including Video Games, Animations, Cinema, Print Media, Marketing, Education etc. This course is designed to provide in depth knowledge of 2D Visual Art and Animation to help students Student to pursue their career as a digital artist in any field. This will cover basic drawing skills and design layout, typically using the human form, still life and landscape as subjects. The major goal is for students to develop the drawing techniques that are needed for digital art and animation work. It will help you learn to develop realistic characters, good narrative and plot. Coursework includes the creation of a story, drawing its initial sketch, creating storyboard panels and producing final sequential panels. Techniques of composition and shot selection, staging, camera angle and camera movement are introduced. Students will be introduced to industry specific computer software as well as use of a digital drawing tablet and other current technology. View More Details and Apply!
4) 3D Visualization and Animation (3 Months Certification)3D modeling and animation have transformed numerous fields, including film-making, computer games, architecture and product design. Yet the underlying basis of high-quality 3D production originates in traditional design and animation methodologies. This course provides an introduction to the exciting world of 3D content creation, while emphasizing its connection to the creative thought process. Students will learn an overview of the artist workflow as it relates to modeling, texturing, animation, lighting and rendering. View More Details and Apply!
5) 3D Character Design and Modelling (1 Months Certification)
This course is a complete package for learning how to make a 3D Character. The curriculum within covers every step of making a 3D game character. Starting with the brainstorming of an idea for the character, sketching and searching for suitable concepts to match, using these concepts to create the character model and finally texturing with ZbrushView More Details and Apply!
6) Digital Drawing and Painting (2 Months Certification)Digital painting is the new norm for entertainment art. Whether you want to create comics, characters, or insane concept art, you’ll want to learn digital painting.This course is designed to get your feet wet with the tools commonly used for digital drawing and painting. Students will learn the skill set that is rooted in traditional techniques used for drawing and painting. After the traditional drawing and painting students will start on the path of digital painting. This involves learning two different skill sets: the painting software(like Photoshop) and how to draw/paint on a tablet. You can take this course even if you don’t have any prior drawing or sketching experience. View More Details and Apply!
7) Creative Writing Master Class (1 Months Certification)Crafting a great story is a continues process, learn how to craft an original story that will absorb a reader’s interest from the beginning to end. This course gives avid readers the skills necessary to turn a love of the written word into a practical experience. It introduces the key characteristics of creative writing, and students are supported with stage-by-stage guidance as they assimilate and put into practice a range of critical and creative methods. In addition the course assignments, participants will be encouraged to discuss one another’s writing in class and groups, and will be given guidance on offering constructive and useful criticism. View More Details and Apply!
8) Introduction to Programming and Data Structures (2 Months Certification)Take your first steps toward a career as a computer programmer! This course provides an introduction to the world of coding from the ground up. Begin by learning to think in the way that computers and programs do. Learn how to write pseudo code, read code, and detect errors. Learn to work with variables and loops, and discover how functions, methods, and operators work with different data types. Mastery of the concepts in this course provides a firm foundation for further study in any computer language. View More Details and Apply!
- – Application deadline is 16th September, 2019
- – Applicants can be interviewed for final selections.
- – You can apply online for all courses, orientation for the courses will be on 19th September.
- – Financial assistance is only available for deserving applicants and require to provide supporting documents.
- – Fee submission can be done in Installments.
- – Fee is nonrefundable.
- – We have 5 fully funded seats available for Female applicants only.