PixelArt Games Academy is hiring a Senior Game Developer on an urgent basis to join their GameLab Team to create Location based AR Games.
Senior Game Developer
120,000 PKR – 180,000 PKR
We are looking for a talented Lead Programmer who is passionate about creating groundbreaking, state of the art location-based AR games and entertainment. The lead programmer is also responsible to manages the tech team and all aspects of a project’s technical design, including engine, middleware and game systems. He or she works closely with the Producers and other stakeholders to define a project’s technical approach.
- – B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or Engineering
- – Five or more years of programming experience
- – Strong programming fundamentals including OOP
- – Excellent C++ or C# skills
- – Proficient with 3D math including Linear Algebra & Trigonometry
- – Strong analysis & debugging skills
- – Clear knowledge of computer science data structures & algorithms
- – Experience with agile development methodologies
- – Proven experience in delivering games/systems that took several months to complete
- – Ability to work both independently, and cooperatively within a team
- – Good written, verbal and mentoring skills
- – Knowledge and experience with source code control and defect tracking
- – Write super-clean testable and well documented code in C#
- – Experience in developing Augmented Reality and/or Virtual Reality applications with high-end hardware (HoloLens, Oculus Rift, HTC Vive)
- – Experience in developing applications using Google Maps APIs
- – Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written.
- – Capable of sharing knowledge with team and train them to grow the skills within the team
- – Can perform R&D to find the cutting-edge tools, library and assets to increase the productivity and improve our workflow
Write Job Title + Your name in the subject of the email. Add Cover Letter and detailed Resume in email. Applications will only be acceptable if sent directly to our following email. firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: AR, Game Developers, Game Development, Mixed Reality