Create your imagination - Table top Games workshop
Having a game idea is easy, having a good game idea is hard but its not as hard as taking a good idea and making it reality, putting something out into the world.
We are doing this workshop to cultivate those skills of not just having good ideas, but trying to build them, trying to put them out into reality and in a physical form.
What is tabletop game?
Tabletop game is a general term used to refer to board games, card games, dice games, miniatures wargames, tile-based games and other games that are normally played on a table or other flat surface. [wikipedia]
What we are going to learn?
- How to design a game play?
- How to design level of a game?
- How you balance game designs?
- How you balance game levels?
- How to create a physical prototye of your idea?
- How you can test and iterate on a design idea?
Who should apply?
-- anyone can apply!
Start shining your armor, feeding your dragons and revising your spell books cause we are coming soon!